BACK TO WORK: Are you Ready?
Over the last few weeks we have all had to adapt and as the days turn into weeks, we are all thinking about returning back to work and routine.
The British Retail Consortium has recently released a set of guidelines, providing a list of recommendations for the safe re-opening of retail stores, shops and offices alongside social distancing measures.
- Limit the number of customers in the store at any time.
- Use clear signage throughout the store.
- Use floor markings to comply with the social distancing advice of 2m.
- Consider one-way systems using floor markings and signage.
- Erect physical barriers at till points using flexiplastic.
- Schedule deliveries and consider non-contact stock deliveries.
- Hand hygiene and social distancing notices should be placed visibly.
Kremer Signs can provide a wide range of safety and informative signage, to increase awareness of these new goverment guidelines regarding social distancing to help everyone get ‘back to work’ safely.
Please view our pack on the link below. The items can be branded in your colours details if required.