Since the first Connells branch in Luton opened its doors for business in 1936, the company has risen to become one of the largest and most successful estate agency groups in the UK with a network of around 170 branches across the country.
In 2016 as part of Connells rebrand, Kremer Signs completed the full roll out for all of the signage requirements in the new brand. This was for all 170 offices, and totalled to 14,000+ sign boards. The new brand saw them update the font and look to a more fresh and modern design, and also saw the green dropped from their original branding.
The full rebrand was turned around in a tight time scale to accommodate rebrand deadlines and was delivered to 80 strategic locations throughout the UK to be erected.